TRAINING & RESEARCH
The objective of the research program is to provide students and foreign medical graduates with the unique opportunity to participate in ongoing projects to foster learning and critical thinking, and enable development of his or her own research protocols.
We select candidate based on their CV, research interests, ambition, and willingness to work with our group.
These research opportunities are offered on competitive bases to students who will demonstrate interest in those research areas.
Are you interested?
Please send us your RESUME, ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT, AND A LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN.
Please email the coordinator at email@example.com
Current research projects:
1. Project title: Delayed relief of hemifacial spasm after microvascular decompression – A systematic review.
- Helmy Selim – Nanchang University, Lead member
- Padma Priya – Zhengzhou University
- Oguguo Chinemerem Gabriel – Guangxi Medical University
- Dr. Faisal S. Ali, MD
2. Utility of routine chest X-rays in intensive care units – A systematic review
Project Supervisor: Dr. Faisal S. Ali, MD