WHO WE ARE:
MEDFORUM is based in China and it’s an organization that unit all international medical students and international medical graduates. The organization is run by physicians/students and is committed to improving health care and health care delivery to all people.
On MEDFORUM we develop educational curriculum of the highest quality based on established teaching methods to supplement the already refined curriculum in medical schools.
- We provide International exposure to medical practice in different parts of the world
- We involve our members in the social, moral and ethical obligations of the profession of medicine
- We give the guidance on how to be an outstanding physician and a researcher
- Above all, we bridge the divided distance among medical students by providing a platform for growth as a community, with the aim of being leaders of healthcare
We have begun several projects focusing in line with our ethos. Our current projects focus on:
- Medical Workshops/Seminars/Conference
- Providing international internships in reputable institutions
- Providing students with a crash course that can help them succeed in board examinations and university tests (beginning January 2018)
- Research projects for students who enroll in our research training courses