4TH INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL STUDENTS SEMINAR, NANJING
19TH May, 2018
Nanjing City, China
IMSS Nanjing 2018 brings together physicians-in-training to explore current issues in medicine, build clinical skills, and connect with peers and expert facilitators. Thank you to all who joined us IMSS Shanghai 2017, in Shanghai City, China.
1. Becoming a Medical Doctor; a Profession or a Mission.
2. What is New in Medicine Today
3. Developing a Heart To Serve the Under Served.
4. Smoking, Alcoholism and Cholesterol; Its Impact on Health
5. Strategic Pain management principles
6. The 21st Century Threat; Ebola vs Zika Virus.
The Unending Journey of Becoming a Doctor (Q/A)
- Clinical Skill Station:
- Surgical Skill station:
1. Dr Susan Bertrand, MD(USA). Board Certified, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Subspecialty Pain Management. Diplomat, American Academy of Pain Management.
2. Dr. Muhammad Shahbaz (Pakistan), MBBS, MS, PhD CSC Scholarship Candidate at the Shandong University. Research Fellow at European Institute of Telesurgery/Research Institute Against Digestive Cancer (IRCAP) France.
Dr. Naveen, S. PhD (India),
Associate Professor of Biochemistry, International School of Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Dr. Jun C. Delgado, MD
University of the Philippines-Philippine General Hospital
University of the East, RM Medical Center, College of Medicine
Global Resource Consulting, LLC
Dr. (Mrs.) Gloria Francisca Nuer-Allornuvor BSc MBChB( Ghana)
MMed Ob/Gyn(China) Fellowship Prenatal screening (Germany) Specialist Obstetrician Gynecologist At Cape Coast Teaching Hospital, Ghana. PhD candidate in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Nanjing Medical university 2nd Affiliated Hospital on CSC/GoG scholarship.
Prof. Uma Devi Sankari, MD, DGO, (India),
Consultant Obstetrician, Apollo Hospital, India, Visiting Professor(JXUTCM)
And other speakers
SOCIAL SESSION (OPTIONAL)
International Friendship Dinner, Sat Night, Nanjing City Tour Sunday 20th, March
FRIDAY 18th May, EVENING:
Arrival of Delegates/ Hotel Check in. Guests Hangout/Barbecue(Optional).
SATURDAY 19Th May.
7:00~8:00am Arrival & Registration.
8:30~9:00am. Welcome Note & Introduction of Sponsors/Speakers.
9:00~9:20am Multinational Speech. Becoming A Doctor, A Profession or A Mission by Dr Susan B.
9:20~10:00am: What is New In Medicine Today by Dr Muhammad Shahbaz
10:00~10:10am. Coffee Break
10:10~10:50am. Serving the Forgotten, The role of the Trainee Doctor, By Dr Jun Delgado, MD
10:50~11:30am. Smoking, Alcoholism & Cholesterol, Prof Nareen. S. PhD.
11:30~11:35am. Coffee Break
11: 35~12:10pm Strategic Pain Management Principles by Dr Susan Bertrand.
12:10~12:40pm. The 21st Century’s Threat; Ebola Vs Zika Virus.
12:40~13:20pm. GROUP PHOTO/ Lunch Break.
13:30~14:00pm. (Time for Sponsors)
14:00~15:00pm. Career Discussion Forum( The Unending Journey Of Becoming A Doctor).
15:00~16:30pm. Breakout Session(Practical Hanson Training).
16:30~17:00pm. Evaluation/Presentation of Awards/ Closing.
And many more!
PRACTICAL HANDS ON TRAINING
1. History Taking/ Physical Examinations
2. Basic Ultrasound Training (Sponsored by China Care Medical).
3. Basic Surgical Skill Station (Sponsored by Wegosutures Company).
4. Basic Laparoscopic Skill Training(Senior Students or Licensed Doctor ONLY)
5. Common Obstetrics Skills Training
6. Pediatric Skill Training.
7:30～10pm. International Friendship Dinner( optional).
SUNDAY 20th May
9am-3pm. Nanjing City Tour Start. (Optional).
Join a community and network with hundreds of attendees
Gain key insight from 10+ interactive and clinical skills sessions
Get a certificate of attendance to enriched your CV
And many more!
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
Certificates of attendance would be provided to those who will attend the full sessions of the program.
26 Hongwu Road (Hongwu Lu) Xinjiekou Area (Downtown)
Nanjing 210005 China
0.53km from Metro Station:Xinjiekou
Address in Chinese
19TH May, 2018