AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To empower the Foreign Medical Students with baseline knowledge preparing them for administrative and leadership positions available in the Heathcare System
- To promote GP/family practice training in China.
- Equiping the medical students to deliver selfless and quality care in the future.
- Creating a platform to promote friendship networking and vision building.
Institute for International Medicine, USA.
In His Image Residency Program, USA.
Indiana Wesleyan University, USA.
Ecare International Clinic, China.
H’image Doctor, China.
TARGET AUDIENCE: 1. All international Medical Students in China.
- International Heathcare Provider in China.
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Industries& The General Public.
RATE: 300rmb for Students.
500rmb for Doctors.
DRESS CODE: Formal. There will be certificate for attendance & Lunch.
TOPIC 1: PHYSICIAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS
CONTENT: 1. The Heathcare Delivery System
- The Physician as a Leader
- Leadership: Functions, Traits, Skill & Action
- Leadership Style
SPEAKER: Dr. Peter Brenda Burgos. MD(USA)
Topic 2: EMERGENCY CARDIOVASCULAR CARE.
CONTENT: 1. Basic Life Support(BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support(ACLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Arrest in Infants and Children
SPEAKER: Dr. Michael Ma, MD.(CHINA)
SHORT SPEECHES FROM SPONSORS: TIME 11:50~12:20(10~20 minutes each)
GROUP PHOTO Before Lunch
TOPIC 3: INTRODUCTION TO PRIMARY CARE, FAMILY MEDICINE & OTHER MEDICAL MAJORS
CONTENT: 1. Definition, Background and Scope
- Primary Care Ethics.
- Education and Training
- Shortage of Family Physicians.
- Introduction of other medical majors.
SPEAKER: Brain Holsinger, MD.(USA)
Topic 4. CASE PRESENTATION ON BREAST CANCER.
CONTENT: 1. Anatomy and Pathophysiology
- Screening and Testing
- Treatment& Side Effects
- General Breast Health(Prevention)
SPEAKER: Dr. Sunny Wong. MD.(CANADA).
PRESENTATION OF AWARD AND CERTIFICATES, CLOSING 5:00PM
PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS SEMINARS.
LIAONING FOREIGN MEDICAL STUDENTS SEMINAR 2015(SHENYANG), OCTOBER 2015.
This seminar brought together about 300 international medical students and other heathcare professionals from all medical schools in the Liaoning province and beyond. Delegates were engaged in a whole day of interactive lectures from highly experienced and influential US faculty physicians and other famous speakers from China. Delegates were envisioned, motivated and empowered to face the challenged of saving lifes. The seminar provided an opportunity for networking among colleague students, physicians from the field of practice as well as
THE VENUE: PLAZA ROYALE(北京珠江帝景豪廷酒店), 500 SEATING CAPACITY.
(dìzhǐ: Zhāoyáng qū xī dàwàng lù 23 hào, jìn zhūjiāng dì jǐng) yī lóu dàtīng bàodào).
DRESS CODE: Formal
ACCOMMODATION IN BEIJING.
Affordable hotel accommodation in Beijing on an average cost about 220rmb for a room per night, these rooms could have two beds to accommodate 2 guests. More than 100 beds available now on request. These are given on first come first serve basis, please contact the conference committee to arrange appropriate accommodation before you arrive in Beijing.
Attendance is by registration, please click on the register button to register online
CONTACT ORGANIZING COMMITTEE FOR ANY ASSISTANCE.
MEDFORUM( ENGLISH SERVICE)
MOBILE: 13109862858 (CHINESE SERVICE)